Thursday, June 19, 2008

MidCoast Pilates June update

Hi,
I am excited to post my first blog. My friend and client Emily convinced me that this would be fun and necessary for any successful business owner. So here I go.

About my pilates studio, MidCoast Pilates, is located in downtown Brunswick, Maine; A really cute typical New England main street. So far, the location has worked out well. I hope to attract people who work or live in the downtown area and would like to get a workout in during, before, or after work. Save on gas!

Pilates has been compared to yoga. It has a few similarities but is very different. Pilates focuses on core strength and developing muscles that create balance. Practicing pilates on a consistent basis is the best program there is to make long lasting changes to your posture, muscle tone, increases flexibility, and your attitude!

This Saturday June 21st we will start a new beginner class. This is a chance to enhance the rest of your life. May it be long and healthy!

More later.

Maurine

No comments: